Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Penotti Duo Hazelnut Vanilla, anger, evil, slander

Did anyone else ever notice that if you remove the first and last letters from the names of the 3 NY / NJ teams, you get Anger, Evil, and Slander? (stolen from the NHL page)

Realized that I had to go out and get milk at 2 because all eight of my pasta Sidekicks require it! Should have got it last week at Price Smart while I was with Vanessa, but I didn't think of it at the time. DAMMIT! I got McGavin's bread, soy milk, plus a Penotti Duo hazelnut and vanilla spread at London Drugs. None of these things were on sale, but the spread sounded appealing enough to try! At least now the weather's warm enough to go out SANS jacket if I feel like it! Got home and saw that Marie had added me to Facebook, too.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home