Friday, December 30, 2011

Ironwood, meat shops, Quality Street, Guns N'Roses

Vanessa's friend Jenn couldn't make it as she had to look for her wallet; she ended up finding it ten minutes later, but that was fine. As it is, Vanessa and I went to Ironwood and checked out Mark's Work Warehouse (scrubs and warm stuff like socks and sweaters!) / London Drugs (on-sale Quality Street / Rolo / Coffee Crisp) / the bank / M&M Meat Shops (shrimp!) / Chapters [on-sale heavy coffee table travel books / Watch You Bleed: The Saga of Guns N' Roses (Stephen Davis) / Plum Rewards card / Weight Watchers cookbooks / low-fat stuff] while complaining about frustrations such as parking and bad drivers in traffic! Then we went to Specialty Chicken and Wonton House for a late lunch before she drove me home so I could catch up before my weekly tradition. Talked about Jon, Steph, James, her work, crazy patients, beef, iced coffee, tipping, specials, cuttlefish balls, Jeremy, Lisa, my parents, homophobic behavior, assholes, Paul, Krista, Teunis, Erik, Jasmine (I would never interfere in friendships or with my ex-friends!), New Year's, sales, 7-11, gelato, organic soups at Safeway, and more. Got home and found that Eliza S. wanted to add me on Facebook, probably via the Canucks fan page... fair enough!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home