Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cutting off contact is reality?! / STUPID ASSES!

Stayed up all night since I couldn't sleep; probably not the best idea! I managed to cram all the Advent calendars, chocolate, candy, brandy beans, massive Reese's peanut butter cups, and candy canes for Jon / Steph / Lisa / Harmony / Julie C. / James / Brandon / Rachel / Jonathan / Ashley / Ramen / Mattias / Shira / David / Evelyn / Anastasia in my bag before I left, but it was pretty crammed! Turns out that only half of the children (Ramen / Shira / Anastasia / Ashley / Rachel / Jonathan / Ashley) were here today, along with new kids (cousins?) named Isabel / Wesley / Martin. Eric and I talked about last night, impersonating an annoying NPC named Navi from LINK, traffic, his family's presents to mine, my sleep issues, hockey, CLAYMATION CHRISTMAS, addresses, and more on the way to church.

I made him carry my (heavy) stuff inside because the ground was gross from the rain! At church, I immediately noticed Mr. Creep in the back row of the section next to me, so vowed not to look that way. Talked to Nathan W. for a bit about his book and peanut / hazelnut allergies, then Jon and I exchanged plastic bags of stuff. I got candy bats (which I'll probably give away), Reese's peanut butter cups, a colorful orange sweater, green pants (am I a PUMPKIN?!), and some other stuff. Eric gave me some Canucks mittens; SWEET! Gave Jeremy a Christmas card, of course!

After service, I said hi to baby Micah (who wanted to play the guitar and drums), Sam (back because of Winter Con and other things!), Sabrina (whose niece loved my bling sweater - she'll have a sibling soon?!), Calla, Gavin, Lily, Hannah L., Adam, Grace, Phil, Uncle Peter, and others. Couldn't find Julie, unfortunately! Dad said Mom was in the sound room, so I asked her if Chinese Eric could come to Boxing Day dinner; she said yes, so I'm going to tell him that later. PHEW! Since I was getting tired of dodging Paul all the time, I went upstairs early... excused myself to Jessie as "BUSY!" and talked to Lanie about awkward family dinners during the holidays. After Sunday School, Eric said that he was driving Paul to help Jon and Harmony move - the poor guy quickly found out why that was a bad idea, after he asked me why I only spoiled half the children today!

Paul thought I didn't KNOW that Eric was moving the car so I could get in: OF COURSE I KNEW THAT! Then he called me a bitch who put bleach on his clothing: for all I know, he did it himself! When he told me not to give him any more "lip," I lost it - HE BETTER NOT EVEN START WITH THE INSULTS! It was a tense and mostly silent car ride over to the old place, with his accusing me of banging his knee with my seat. I'm sure it might have bothered him, but it probably hurt less than what he might have gotten into in prison! Then he said that I closed the car door on his leg while I got out of the car: hey, it wouldn't have happened if Mr. Grade A Asshole had taken Eric's side to get out!

Steph answered the door; I quickly got away from Paul, and busied myself talking to Jeremy, Randal, and Nathan. We talked about Korean BBQ, Chinese Eric, bread, De Dutch Pannekoek House, menthol cigarettes, smoking, tagging in FB pictures, Twitter, spending too much time on social networking, how Nathan met Ciel ("a modern Internet love story"), my sleep issues, Ciel coming on the 23rd, brunch offers, FINAL FANTASY, the new place maybe being bigger, Gold Bond body lotion (the REAL source of the "menthol" status!), and more. Randal said I actually looked pretty alert; my response was that I didn't know how I was standing and talking to them in the kitchen! I helped move a few bags and the violin, which Jon said he appreciated. On the way home, Eric and I discussed what happened earlier with me and Paul, 2012 being the YEAR OF NO HOUSEGUESTS (even if Matt comes to Vancouver... WE ARE JUST ONLINE FRIENDS!), Saturday's Xmas Eve service, Friday's weekly tradition, and more.

A while later, he popped up on MSN to tell me to go to bed - yeah, but I had to blog it all out! He thought that I should be tired by now, and we both let past issues affect us... maybe, maybe not. I know I made a list of what to tell Chinese Eric, in case I forget! Then I found out that Teunis did what he threatened to do in the summer (cut off contact), because of harassment about the Jasmine thing - sigh. He hopes to hear from me again, but we'll see... I'll have to do the photo UNTAG thing later!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home