Saturday, December 17, 2011

Xmas potlucks, Longbow chocolate porter, HANGOUTS!

When Eric picked me up at 5:15 for the potluck, I discovered that I had lost the top to my lotion - I found it later at home on the floor, though. PHEW! We talked about possibly missing a hockey game because of a family dinner, my constantly updating FB with scores on hockey nights, his disbelief that I took a nap earlier since Trillian signed me out, Christmas carols, Matt A. (matt1993) NOT being my online boyfriend, his seeing MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4 with Nathan and Raymond today at Silvercity Riverport mainly for the BATMAN trailer, and Walmart. Also discussed his possibly helping Jon move on Sunday, how he could stand seeing the same person twice in a day, his guitar and knapsack, the liquor store near our church, my being "drunk," STARCRAFT, SUNDAY, cooking the ham, and more. Once we got to church (saying hi to Sonya and Uncle Eugene on the way), we went into the kitchen to get the ham ready with honey glaze - he wanted to see my Dutch biscuits, so I let him. A while later, I did indeed go to the liquor store to get that Phillips Longbow chocolate porter - YUM!

Got back to church and read a Bathroom Reader for a bit after showing Eric the beer, then talked to Jeremy / Vivian L. / Raymond / Amanda / Victor (who said my Santa hat was Christmassy) / Daniel (who said Michelle and the baby are doing great!) / Kevin / Amy / Mike K. / Geoffrey / the "different woman" Teresa. We discussed teaching, napkins, teaching, work, Houston, the Evergreen Line, work, Christmas in Vancouver, garlic, Mr. Creep, Paul, some of the ham being like bacon, Tom Cruise, pumpkin pie, chiffon cake, vegetables (which I needed!), MissionsFest (I picked up a booklet for Chinese Eric), dipping biscotti / doughnuts in coffee, and cheesecake. Also talked about water, where I got the Dutch biscuits (London Drugs LOVES European stuff!), potato salad, Christon, Dawson Creek, mashed potatoes, Randal's rope and knots hobby, Blackberries, beads, bling, Christmas carols (ugh), Christmas Eve services, cleaning up, Jon and Harmony's new place, and more. Later, Mike K. and Jessica Leung offered me four gingerbread men, so I took those home along with some leftover ham and most of my biscuits. (they're relatively light!) Amy offered me a gingerbread HOUSE, but Mike said it wasn't "home-able," hahaha. I said bye to Adam on the way out, too.

Eric and I discussed his parents and Christmas, SOUTH PARK'S O HOLY NIGHT, pooping out your mouth and putting food up your butt, RED HOT CATHOLIC LOVE, the big giant head being gone, Margaret's guitar, CHRONO TRIGGER music, Christmas cheer, STAR WARS, and more on the way home. When I'd finished putting things away, I checked my phone and noticed a few missed calls from Chinese Eric. Thank goodness he got on MSN soon afterwards! He wants to come hang out tomorrow and watch the hockey game; that sounds good! Since he figures the mall is open late, he wondered if there were any good movies out - "we'll see about our mood after the game, hahaha." Apparently, he tried reaching white Eric, but Diven was with me all night! I reminded him again about my bowl when he wanted me to message white Eric beforehand - hahaha, okay then!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home