Friday, November 04, 2011

Flattus Maximus / DRAGON QUEST 3 and BREATH OF FIRE 1 glitches / Romance Style

Corey got my Skype message about the GWAR guy, and said it sucked - I agree! Apparently, the last guy to play Flattus Maximus long-term also died since he got shot when someone tried stealing his car! The hockey game last night against Minnesota sucked, too... 5-1 for the Wild. I am NOT PLEASED. BREATH OF FIRE 1 froze, and DRAGON QUEST 3 was glitchy!!! I'm not going out tonight since I'll be busy with the hockey game AND my weekly tradition!




Your Love Style is Independent



Fiercely independent, you are unapologetically unconventional in relationships. You need your space.

You are attracted to the quirky people of all kinds. You love to celebrate differences.



You aren't too hung up on what love should be like. You know that each love is different and evolving.

You are open to falling for almost anyone, and you don't have a set type. You can find many things sexy.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home