Sunday, November 06, 2011

Penetration depth?! / Gender Predictor

As I thought, I slept in again. Oh well, Eric should be used to this by now! The first thing I heard on the radio was something about penetration depth - I DON'T WANNA KNOW! :D




You Are a Man



Like most men, you don't cry easily, and you don't think crying serves any real purpose.

You'd rather talk about what you think than what you feel. You are all about the facts.



And speaking of facts, you can't get enough of them. You strongly prefer non-fiction to fiction.

You are probably a bit of a gearhead, too. You are interested in how things work, and you are up on the latest technology.

HAHAHA. I am NOT a man! I'm just not a girly girl, which is 100% okay by me! *shudders at the mere thought*

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home