Saturday, November 05, 2011

Discharge, gaming, passport photos

Thank goodness I had a "get well soon" card in my stash before I went to visit Vanessa in the hospital across the street since she's getting over surgery! I should get additional ones from the dollar store next week at some point since I think that was my only / last one, heh. When I got there, I found out that she'd been discharged! Oh well... more time for gaming!

Talked to Mom on the phone tonight about passport photos (I need to get it done for something she doesn't know about yet, anyway) / solar flowers (they're CUTE!) / pants / Halloween candy / Alan and Polly / Grandma and the respite centre / her friends who aren't grandmothers yet / Auntie Brenda / Auntie Gloria / Auntie Christine / Steph / Lisa / Bathroom Reader Page-A-Day calendars / January cruises. At least I was able to keep it relatively short!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home