Sunday, November 20, 2011

Debugging, enemy encounters, Lighter / Fuel, and stupid resetting!

Talked to James briefly this afternoon on YM about personal stuff, games, feelings, emulators, MOTHER / EARTHBOUND, pictures, and more - always good to have friends around, I say! On my VBA playthrough of MOTHER 3, I shouldn't get into any regular enemy encounters, or else the game will reset on me! I also tried the debug room code, but (as expected) it did weird stuff before the game totally reset on me on a boss battle. At least I narrowly averted another toilet emergency! Also talked to Vanessa on MSN about things before I ran into more stupid annoying glitches unrelated to the Debug Room! UGH!


A character in MOTHER 3 is named Lighter, and his son is named Fuel:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home