Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chimera Lab washroom save frogs, Eric Ho, and James

Tried calling Chinese Eric at 7:30, but his mom said he was sleeping; hey, I had something VERY IMPORTANT to tell him, man! Then James got on YM to talk about stuff, so it's fine. At 10:20, Eric called back - I talked to him about Sunday at 6, so he says he'll call me on Saturday evening or get me online, whichever works! I also told him the very important news, so we talked about congratulations, cards, Jeremy, Danielle / Nathan being very busy, health, doctors, Christon, Eric M. / Alistair / the football game on Sunday, and keeping things on the down-low! (hey, I thought exactly the same thing before he said it!) Now my heart is happy! (and the Internet is back after a very brief outage - I think I restarted my router, and that did it)


I found another save frog in yet another washroom for Jamie (jaebird), this time in the MOTHER 3 Chimera Lab:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home