Saturday, November 19, 2011

Visual Boy Advance again, problems, and my Chinese name

On Sara M.'s recommendation, I finally found a version of Visual Boy Advance that didn't have screechy noises while playing games! (very limited testing on a MOTHER 3 rom) Maybe this will solve my problems with FINAL FANTASY IV ADVANCE and BREATH OF FIRE 1, but I suspect that those are related to the roms themselves, in which case I am screwed! It's a good day to shower and do some laundry, though.




Your Chinese Name is Li



This name means "logical and reasonable." It's a perfect fit for someone who never loses focus.

Your mind knows no limits. You always allow yourself to dream big.



You are wise and bright. You reason through your problems quite well.

You are a thrill-seeker. You are constantly looking for excitement.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home