Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Good birthdays, PNE, Night Market, energy, and politics

Turns out Chinese Eric tried calling me back, but I didn't respond since I was in the middle of a battle with a Rambling Evil Mushroom and a Mobile Sprout. He went on MSN to say that he'd been out with his dad and then had a family dinner - sounds about right! At least it's been a good day so far for him, which is what it should be for your birthday! Exchanged various emoticons like hugs, hearts, and thumbs-up symbols! We talked about Nate's movie night this Thursday, a BC Lions game (not my thing), the PNE / Night Market, his energy at night, letting me know, the pretty weather, the HST vote, politics, how the mayor should step down, and more. Then Vanessa H. got on MSN, wanting to know about lunch tomorrow - sure thing, I guess.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home