Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mousetraps / RARE SWORD OF KINGS, AFTER THREE DAYS!

Pest control came over at 1:35 to distribute four mousetraps and give me advice on steel wool - at least they said that I could call the management about stuffing steel wool into any holes that I may see! Not sure that they actually WILL, even if Hester's husband said he could; I obviously distrust AMACON on some things, har har! Also briefly talked to Teunis on MSN about updating a component called Microsoft Silverlight and taking screenshots... yay for the Snipping Tool! I found the hidden Mr. Saturn in Happy Happy Village, and did the "fresh egg into chicken = $98 profit trick" sixteen times over. :D

After a LONG time of levelling up (92, 89, 87, 85), I FINALLY GOT THE RARE SWORD OF KINGS!!!!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!!!!!!! DOING A LOT OF YELLING AND SCREAMING! I thought I wouldn't since I was fighting a Starman and a Starman Super, and the drop on this rare item (the only weapon for Crown Prince Poo) is 1/128, lessened by fighting two or more enemies at one time. :D


This is all the money I got after fighting endless Starmen (Supers) at the Stonehenge Base in EARTHBOUND:




Sword of Kings in Jeff's inventory, soon to be given to Poo:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home