Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rona / Zellers / Eric's superstition better not come true for Game 7, man!

Teunis and I discussed guns, control, red bean soup, assumptions, violence, ICBC, communication, drugs in sports, sourdough pancakes, laws, and more prior to his leaving for an appointment. I tried calling Eric, but he wasn't home. When Teunis got back, I played a bunch of Tetris stuff just because I was in my room; he didn't like that, I guess! Shortly afterwards, we went to Zellers in Lansdowne and Rona for food bins / tubs / screws / vacuum belts - discussed $2 laundry detergent, police cars, intimidation, looking for new places, WOW, UBC, toilet paper, wireless routers, Weird Al, EVE ONLINE / Sony getting hacked, 4chan, mouse protection, disruptions, Russians, pricing being too expensive, awkwardness, habits, childhood conditioning, green beans, potato pancakes with corned beef, and more. It was a better outing than I thought, and he says everything will work out in the end, so that's good.

Got home to find that Mom wanted my presence at a Father's Day lunch held at Tsui Woo... *sigh* Then I saw that Eric had called me back, so I asked him about tomorrow at Jeremy's. I know his superstition comes into play when he says that every time he's watched the game with the same group of people, they end up losing, but eventually he said he'd go. Called Jeremy to inform him of this; yes, it's a good idea to order the pizza early since they'll likely be busy! Discovered that William C. had added me back on Facebook - haha, nice!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home