Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Zellers and hardware run, possibly / James and venting / Motivation

Teunis and I discussed weather, gum NOT filling your stomach, Fort St. John, knowing how to adapt to ice, Zellers boxes, screws at the hardware store, extreme solutions, Vim, Alex, Amber, sushi, rocks, complicated stuff, my bedroom door being unstable, airflow, happiness, abandonment, and more prior to my bedtime. For some reason, I think this reminds me of three years ago, but it's not the same! Seriously - one thing is that he doesn't BANISH me. He may be strange when it comes to other things, but at least it isn't that. *sigh* At least I got to talk to James this morning about a bunch of stuff like venting and basketball, so that's good.




You Are Motivated By Purpose



You are optimistic about the days and years to come. You think things are getting better and better.

You are a visionary. You are a dreamer, but your dreams are less crazy than they seem.



You may not show it easily, but you have a lot of compassion in your heart for others. You care about the world.

You are philosophical and idealistic. You aren't willing to compromise on what's important.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home