Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Hester, parking fees, HOCKEY, and awards

I saw Hester yesterday, and she asked whether my "boyfriend" was going to be here long; apparently, her boss and supervisor have noticed Teunis' car in the parking lot for a while, and wanted her to tow it! She says that she and her husband Ni don't want to be involved in any trouble every day, so she let me know that overnight parking isn't allowed in the visitor parking. ($25 for an open space, and $40 for a covered space, with an initial fee of $20?) She also thinks I've lost five pounds; not sure why she gets THAT impression! Also says it's my responsibility to change the light bulb in my bedroom, like Kathy and Kelly told me years ago; however, they did it for me since I'm so nice) When Teunis got home before 7 last night, he said he'd had a good day - this is excellent news! I briefly talked to Vanessa on MSN about Dan Savage, too. (discussed Russians, hockey, sports, medieval names, his friend Ana, plans, and more)




You Should Win the Pulitzer Prize



You have a sharp and lively intelligence. You are quick-witted and always ready for some verbal battle.

You are constantly seeking growth and change. You are always pushing to be a little better.



You can't help but feel unsettled in your life. You have a major case of wanderlust.

You are constantly growing and learning. You express yourself well, especially with the written word.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home