Monday, May 30, 2011

Horrible Victorian names, $6.66 Cobb's Bakery, no devil's food cake

Teunis got up because someone called him, but it's all good. We discussed competence, Horrible History: Victorian Names from Kaili, Alice Cooper, waking him up with noise (after FRIDAY?!), coffee, and more. Called Steph to discuss sisterly things, and I don't have to bring anything on Saturday if I'm coming from elsewhere. Someone named "Shaun W" added me to Facebook, so I'll accept since we have 30 common friends from church, hahaha.

Vanessa called at 12:20, so I was out at 12:40! We went to Specialty Chicken and Wonton House for the usual lunch special and iced coffee, plus some spring rolls. Talked about Cobb's Bakery, Teunis, Erik being laid off, Krista, Jeremy and Eric just rolling with the "honorary Chinese" joke (and not actually considering themselves Chinese), venting, Metrotown, bad drivers, her ex Russ, annoying things getting on our nerves, fans, her parents' dark red Buick Regal car which takes getting used to, plastic bags, poop, and more. When we got to Cobb's Bakery in Richmond Centre, I was amused since I paid $6.66 for my purchase of two apple cinnamon scones / one chocolate scone / one mint chocolate chip scone. Got home and had to share it on FB - Itamar thought I'd bought a devil's food cake, which WOULD have been more fitting and less prosaic / mundane! Now we're discussing numerology, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home