Saturday, May 07, 2011

Don't you DARE use my name - you are NOT worthy!

Eric made me wait ten more minutes because he got sidetracked; I wasn't impressed. We discussed money, flowers, the emails I'd received today, taking very scenic routes, traffic, Randal, what I'd do for the remaining time after I ate dinner since I didn't bring a book, my anti-social feelings, and more on the way to church. When we got there, I hung out in the kitchen because I had to eat dinner. Later, I read a bunch of missions updates before saying hi to Eric T. and then sitting down under the staircase for a bit. Talked to Pastor Tom about his kids and their personalities for a bit (it took him an hour to get home yesterday - they didn't stay up because they had to sleep) before Jeremy came in. I talked to him about tomorrow night / Isabel / Nate: I said I'd probably go there, but Eric later said he wouldn't since he was hanging out with his other friends. BOO! Of course Jeremy understood this. *grin* (I hung around him more because Mr. Creep came downstairs and introduced some person to us - she thought the ESC prayer meeting was Friday nights before Fellowship; that yellow sheet is REALLY outdated, man! I'm also offended because he used my name!)

Talked to Deb for a bit about the baby, a car break-in, Dylan, moving to Richmond, her crazy week, and more. Said hi to Vivian, and then went upstairs. We did a follow-up on Skeena Terrace - an outdoor movie night IS expensive, as Kevin / Dianne / Vicky / Dylan / Wesley found out! (Cindy was there, too - so of course Eric had to waste too much time afterwards talking to her!) Talked to Christon for a bit while the "different" woman Teresa annoyed everyone with her usual round of questions... poor Vicky and Pastor Tom! On the way home, Eric and I discussed getting gas / guilt / wreaths / profanity / being early / awkward situations / the census. Teunis got home earlier than I thought (11:30?!), and is leaving early tomorrow morning. Hey, it works!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home