Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rolo, Turtles, bath mat, Walter Moers, and Janina Easter

I've been reunited with my bath mat, extra notebook (which I'll have to return), and Coffee Crisp / Rolo / Turtles / Aero chocolate eggs! At least the Lost Property office was right in Stadium Skytrain station! I'll just eat the gelato as a loss, heh. I had an idea while I was out: I might borrow Rumo: And His Miraculous Adventures (Walter Moers) and The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear: being the demibiography of a seagoing bear, with numerous illustrations and excerpts from the "Encyclopaedia of the marvels, life forms, and other phenomena of Zamonia and its environs" by Professor Abdullah Nightling (Walter Moers) from the library so Teunis can read them, since I think he'd like the books, even if they aren't science fiction! Got new cheques in the mail, so I destroyed my old ones as per instructions; also, I got an Easter card from Janina (mrshannibal) with a joke and Winnie the Pooh / bunny / chick stickers, which was unexpected! Also called Chinese Eric, who will call me back around 5; he's unsure what's going on with Nathan or Erica. Teunis just got home - we discussed stress, the rolling pin / cast iron pot / food processor / blender, housing, and licorice.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home