Saturday, April 16, 2011

Coming out, courage, birch beer, going to Jeremy's after all, and gradients

So... my sister had the courage to come out to our parents last night. I've just alerted Jon to this via phone message, since I know he doesn't check his Facebook religiously. Vanessa talked to me briefly on MSN about the Caribbean store in New West (she's going there today), the fallout, and birch beer. Eric called me later to say that Alistair is actually busy tomorrow, so he is actually going to the hockey game at Jeremy's - I asked if he would let Jer know, and he will do so now. I don't know why I'm so happy at this news (since I was going to be evil), but I am! Hahaha... must be the time spent with Nate!




You Are Playful



You are easygoing and carefree. You like to hang loose whenever possible.

Your natural state is to be relaxed. You think feeling stressed out is never worth it.



You often help others with their problems. You offer practical and workable solutions.

You have steady and unwavering energy. You are a person of great endurance.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home