Tuesday, March 01, 2011

WANG DERM, stewing meat, garlic bread pizza, peach bubble bath, and more!

Teunis and I talked about Save-On Foods, stress, his mood, conditioner, deals around Yaohan (which we decided to skip), vegetables, lip balm, bubble bath, his fuel situation, City Fresh Market (he's never been there), nuts, pain, and more prior to heading out. At City Fresh, he looked around at a lot of stuff - got utensils, mushrooms, a can opener, shrimp crackers, potatoes, bok choy, onions, lychee / pandam / coconut grass jelly drinks, Chinese sausages, and more. Yes, he should get his rice there next time, haha! I also saw WANG DERM there, which sent me into fits of amusement! (we discussed Jordan's running joke involving HELLO KITTY / Alicia's wheat allergy) The next stop was Save-On Foods, where he got conditioner / milk / stewing meat / carrots / Hawaiian pizza / garlic bread pizza / sugar / pre-made pie shells / Easter eggs (his weakness) / LOTS of Valentine's Day and mixed jellybeans (his weakness, which he remembered before the checkout - I shouldn't have the black licorice ones) / parsnips / Nottingham loaf / Worcestershire sauce (which I reminded him about at the checkout). I got on-sale Cheddar and Sour Cream / Creamy Parmesan / Chicken and Broccoli / Tri-Color Alfredo / Three-Cheese Sidekicks, one litre of peach foam bubble bath (I wasn't going to get pear), and three bananas.

Then I went to London Drugs alone while he rested - I got an on-sale Reese's Valentine's heart, an After Eight bar, and four lip balms. At home, he FOUND my can opener (I TOLD HIM IT WAS THERE!), and asked if he could use the frozen vegetables for the stew; of course! (he also found his curry) Then I tried calling Chrystal, getting her dad Uncle Lewis on the phone instead. They drive down on Friday for their cruise, then get back next Thursday from the cruise - should be nice! I fielded an email from Christon saying that we're going to the Metrotown location of Cattle Café, and not the one on Alexandra Road... what the?! I guess I'll see what happens then, but we're still doing Pastor Edward's appreciation gift.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home