Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Corey's encountered his own Mr. Creep, who seems WORSE!

I had to block Ben (_brainsick_) on YM, since he kept bugging me about IQ tests, and I thought it was spam! It's not like when we talked years ago when he thought he was a girl named Alyson, and tried talking to Erik Gagnon! Steph dropped off some lasagna, baby carrots in a yogurt container (which Teunis doesn't like), Pot of Gold chocolates, a crappy (to me) Rite-Aid mix of candy (which I promptly gave to Teunis), and two little cans of mixed fruit in light syrup. Teunis and I discussed the walk-in clinic, the MUPPET SHOW, Brooke Shields, Joan Baez, Miss Piggy not speaking French, Charlie Sheen, my being quiet, showering / laundry, jellybean hunting tomorrow, pain, shakiness, TWO FAT LADIES, craving butter, and more. Talked to Corey about a weird dude HE encountered while teaching - "he comes sometimes, but hasn't been there for a while... I hoped he was gone forever. he's 10x worse than your Mr. Creep, I'm sure...."

"Today, he ignored everything I was talking about, and when I asked what a certain word meant, his answer was that "this lady is beautiful!" There was a picture of Mariah Carey on the page... he didn't even know who she was - he just wanted to tell everyone his feelings about her completely out of nowhere. Plus, that freak SMELLS his magazine, constantly... like, sticks his nose in the crack of the pages and breathes deeply... a lot. He also looks weird... he has light hair and blue eyes, but he has the same accent problems as everyone else, so I think he's still Chinese..... maybe partially albino or something? I don't know, but that combined with his behavior just makes him totally weird. This is a magazine... and he does it in the middle of class."

"What he might not realize is that he's a total weirdo. I don't even know why he goes, he doesn't really pay attention... just blurts out random shit during class that isn't related to anything. Once, he told me about how he was going to go to the beauty salon just to get his hair washed, then he said nothing really.. just that he's doing it. He has all these weird burns or something on his head too, and he smells weird, too. I feel bad for the poor girl that had to touch him as she washed his hair at the salon. :P That guy should pay someone to wash the rest of him... I don't know if he's dirty, but he smells weird. He also always sits right next to me at the front......... but enough about that weirdo, I'm about to eat. :P I'll lose my appetite."

Then I said I celebrated my 91-year-old grandma's birthday yesterday, and he said, "I went hiking in the mountains for a few hours on Sunday... and Jane's 84-year-old grandma was with us, the whole way. :P I was impressed. She actually finished first. :P She was slower uphill, but on the way back down, she was the fastest. I could have been faster, but Jane is slow. :P" That's pretty good!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home