Tuesday, March 01, 2011

$1.99 lip balm, basic stuff, doing dishes, saving lasagna, and fashion decades

Teunis got up at 4 PM, by which time I'd resigned myself to taking the bus to London Drugs to get the lip balm (on a FURTHER sale to $1.99!), even though it's open till 10. He HAD been up for about 33 hours or so before going to bed, so I decided to let him sleep through his ongoing musical alarm; we discussed getting some basics, going to London Drugs (I'd be on the bus right now if not), showers, money, my doing the dishes (which didn't wake him up), my saving some of the Blue Menu lasagna for him (he thanked me for that too), the clinic, RED DWARF, PINKY AND THE BRAIN, humor, the modern MUPPET SHOW, needing time to be awake, and more.




The 1990s Best Suit You



Some may want to accuse you of being a slacker, but you see nothing wrong with keeping things casual.

You don't dress to impress. You dress to feel comfortable. Your own needs are the most important.



If anything, you tend to be a bit anti-fashion. You're content with sneakers, jeans, and hooded sweatshirts.

When you express yourself through fashion, it's personal and meaningful. No one else has to get your look.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home