Saturday, February 26, 2011

"When you're 48 or 50, would you go to Sleep Country or the hospital?"

Ada and her family picked me up at almost 4, and I talked to Ian about the snow / hail / rain for a bit. He was concerned that we'd be late, but his dad and I told him that it would be okay because of the weather. At church, I said hi to Chrystal (who's going on a Mexican cruise with her parents for the next two weeks - NICE!) and Golden, then helped Daniel count loonies / toonies / quarters. Said hi to Joshua, who waved back as he was more interested in looking at the Awana store display items - a toy football, a lightsaber, a Lite Brite toy, a huge soft stuffed animal, and more! Auntie Vivian liked my red toque, and Auntie Rebecca said hi to us. Aaron told me that he was feeling better, which is good. The kids were having fun with games, and Gerard told me that he could feel the wind through the doors. I went up to the window to get a closer look at the falling snow myself!

Saw Grandma on my way out, so said hi. On the way home, we discussed the hospital / Sleep Country and other bedding stores / age and sleep tests / wires / no privacy / feet being wet / gas / thirstiness / being QUIET so Ada could concentrate on driving / Hong Kong toilets or holes in the ground. At home, I just discussed stuff with Teunis: what food we were in the mood for, porkchops, fake ads for tequila, grilled cheese sandwiches, EVE ONLINE having its own stock market, and more. Chinese Eric popped on MSN to say that he's taking a break as his mom suggested - resting a lot at home because you're very tired is a good thing to do! Says working in Hong Kong was a real test of human character, both professionally and personally. I also think it's a good thing that he's leaving his ex alone - CRAZY GIRL!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home