Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Card in Corey's suitcase! / Compassion

I almost had a figurative heart attack earlier when the dungeons and space adventures wouldn't work properly in Opera - when I picked up an item, that item would change in the inventory, and the adventure would be full of "Nothing" and extraneous script! They seemed to work fine in Google Chrome, but I didn't want that browser to slow me down... finally, I restarted the computer and tried again. Now they seem to work properly! (for now?)

Corey also came on YM to say this: "I FOUND YOUR CARD... my parents said that's been here for like a month. My mom also noticed that they didn't cancel the stamp. It was hidden kind of inside the top part of my suitcase... for some reason. I have to run out and buy something before the stores close, so I will look at it when I get back. It's on my desk and will not go away. :P"



You Have Lots of Compassion



You are a naturally empathetic and caring person. Other people matter to you, and it shows.

You celebrate your friends' successes, and sympathize when they run into trouble.



You have a strong sense of justice, and you want to protect everyone who's been treated unfairly.

It's hard for you to judge someone unless you've walked a mile in his or her shoes. You give people the benefit of the doubt.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home