Tuesday, January 04, 2011

DEPRIVED of "Guess what? Chicken butt!" card... oh, Corey...

I know that Corey is leaving for Taiwan again on Wednesday, and that he still can't find the Christmas / birthday cards ("GUESS WHAT? CHICKEN BUTT!") I sent him a while ago! "I wish I could find that... nobody knows what happened to it. It was on the counter in the family room, and they say I took it. I say I picked it up and looked at it, but set it back down because I still had to go put all my stuff away since I just got back here at that time. Kitchen counter stuff gets moved to a mail pile, which I checked even though it wasn't on the kitchen counter. On that counter in the family room, stuff can sit there for months, usually. I looked all over the place!" This is where *I* wish card shops would have more eye-catching envelope colors! (and NOT glow-in-the-dark, as he suggested... sure, just turn off all the lights! :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home