Friday, December 31, 2010

CARD AND STICKERS from Janina! / Steph / New Year's Cake from Eric H. / NYE

Checked my mail, and got a Christmas card from Janina (mrshannibal) - she included Santa / puzzle piece / present / MERRY / stocking / fish / Scooby Doo / crazy frog / princess / pumpkin / cat on skateboard / a star / teacher apple stickers which actually DO smell like apples! When I got around to checking my Caller ID, I saw that Steph or Lisa must have called me from Ontario since it had Lisa's last name on it. Whoops! (a Facebook check confirmed this, as Steph had posted on my wall!) Then I checked MSN - Chinese Eric had at least left me a "Happy New Year!" message with a picture of a cake, haha. Teunis tried calling me again, with the unique Caller ID... HA! FOILED! I decided to call Jon and ask whether the meal with the Hos tomorrow is lunch or dinner: since he says it's dinner, this is good. I don't have to get up ridiculously early! :D




You Appreciate Thoughtfulness



You are both talented and giving. You are always going out of your way to make things pleasant for others.



You are traditional and balanced. You like to let loose, but you never go overboard.



Right now, you value your friends most. Friendships are where you draw your strength and support from.



You are compassionate and sensitive. It's likely that you are too hard on yourself at times.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home