Saturday, January 01, 2011

Finally getting Auntie Ying on the phone! / New Year's Resolution

Finally got Auntie Ying on the phone at 5 PM, which is good as I've been sporadically trying to reach her during the past two weeks or so! She says her Christmas was pretty good with lots of extended family in town to see Micah for the first time... no doubt! When her mom leaves on Thursday, we'll set up another time to get together... should be okay now that I can get around again! (I didn't tell her that part, haha) Got her and Uncle Peter's cell numbers just in case I won't be around on Sundays - I did tell her why I wasn't there for the past three weeks, and why I won't be there next week. I should be around tomorrow barring another set of circumstances beyond my control! She also thanked me for the Christmas card, haha - when she asked how my Christmas was, I simply said it was good. Let's just say she wouldn't understand what I really did, hahaha! Jon and Harmony are picking me up for dinner at 6:55, so I'd better make preparations to leave soon... good thing I showered a couple hours ago because I thought this might happen!



You Should Resolve to Get Fit



You know you should love your body at any state, but you think you'd be happier if you were a little fitter.

Your body will thank you, as well as your jeans! It doesn't take a lot of exercise to make a difference.



You don't have to commit to a crazy fitness goal - just try to get moving and see how it feels.

If possible, try to find a workout buddy. It's hard to exercise without support, and a friend makes it a lot more fun.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home