Saturday, December 11, 2010

Zag, sirs, hints about your jawline, falling asleep, Kelli, and Ebola

High-scoring words of the night:

SIRS (208 points) - against Angela V. [3W, two 4W, hook off ZAG for a plural] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
HINTS (225 points) - against Alice P. [two 5W]
JAWLINE (124 points) - against Yvette B. [two 2L, 2L on J]


Fell asleep for a bit in the early afternoon, then went out to buy more cough medicine from the pharmacy next door. Kelli let me know that she got my Christmas card, which is good. Eric called to say he had to be there early; well, you can do what you like, but I'm definitely staying home! Apparently, I do sound a bit sick - he told me to get well soon, and maybe he'd see me on Sunday. No idea why I didn't just tell him that instead of saying I wouldn't be there... but thank goodness for not having to go anyway since I fell asleep AGAIN during the course of the evening!


Trivia fact for Saturday, Dec. 11: What deadly virus is named for a river? Ebola. It's named for the Ebola River in the northern Congo, where it was first detected in 1976.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home