Monday, December 06, 2010

2010 Year In Review

2010 Year In Review

Meme fun: Take the first line from the first post of every month of the year. Repost it here as your year in review. (I'm discounting greetings and things like that :P) Yeah, it's been an interesting year!

Go to your Calendar and find the first entry for each month of 2010. Post the first line of it in your journal as a paragraph, and that's your "Year In Review."


Watched Manos: The Hands of Fate (bad), Howard the Duck (bad), and Once Upon a Time in the West (good and subtle) at Nathan's with Christon, his brother Clement, Jon, Harmony, Isabel, Jeremy, Eric, Jen, and Randal for BAD MOVIE NIGHT 2 / New Year's. HAHAHAHA.... I love this great image from the comments on that "bad grammar and spelling" article! Talked to Corey when I got home from seeing the Olympics, of course. Jasmine passed along these two weird names to me: Vanilla Sun and Swiss Tiara. You entertain me, I've done my entertaining for the day. How old are you now?

I should go out and meet Sam now... and of COURSE this temperamental beast restarted overnight! Teunis and I discussed dance styles, Tetris music, the Cossacks, church, clothing, towels, rotting, my cracking up, mold, floors, damage, showering, writing software, (broad)swords / Jordan / axes / hatchets / knives / guns / cocaine / marijuana / juggling dangerous weapons / perspective, and more. I've finished my shampoo, conditioner, and body wash on the same day once again; good thing I go for a big shop tomorrow... I installed Trillian Astra earlier, since I was tired of never being signed into MSN these days. Left a message on Henry's voicemail to advise him that I don't need a ride this Saturday, as I'm going to Jason and Karen's wedding. Steph and I went to a nearby pub after our Korean lunch to see if they did beer off-sales; they did, so she got 12 cans of Sleeman's Honey Lager for the ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT marathon later. I was almost killed three times just now while walking to the corner hotel and back!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home