Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Attorneys granting things in Japan / April and Kaitlin / Shakespearean Name

Bingo of the afternoon:

ATTORNEYS (102 points) - against Yvonne S.


High-scoring words of the afternoon:

JAPAN (984 points; two 5W, 3L on J, hook off UM to make UMP), GRANT (4W, 5W, 2W, hook off UMP to make UT) - against Barb P.
ATTORNEYS (102 points) - against Yvonne S. [4W, bingo]
SOWABLE (350 points) - against George M. [two 5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}


Got up and wondered why someone was mowing the lawn, then checked my email to find that April (abw92) had received my Christmas card. Later, Kaitlin (deformed_foetus) let me know that she got my card, and was working on something to send me - sweet!



Your Shakespearean Name is Cordelia Cassandra



"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home