Friday, December 10, 2010

Neo-Citran, no Passage Sharing, what my kisses taste like, wax figures

Still sick, and it's moved into the "chills with a cough" stage: Neo-Citran it is! I have no one to bring me stuff, but that doesn't mean I'll take my sister's suggestion of yesterday or the day before! Not that I wanted to go to Passage Sharing tonight ANYHOW, but this will make it easier just to stay home! Sarah Q. finally added me to Facebook - yay! Also, $128,200 is a new record!




Your Kisses Taste Like Chocolate



You are an extreme rebel. No one is going to tell you who to kiss. You break all the rules!

You are an adventure seeker. You've been known to kiss someone just to see if you can.



You're selective about love and romance. You kiss freely, but commitment is a whole different story for you.

You and a peach kisser are the perfect partners in crime, but a cranberry kisser is a little too sour for you!

Trivia fact for Friday, Dec. 10: A wax likeness of what famous American is on display in the Eiffel Tower along with wax figures representing Gustave Eiffel and his daughter Claire? Inventor Thomas Edison. The wax figures are in a recreation of Eiffel's office on the third level of the famous Paris landmark. Edison had visited the tower in 1889, the year it was completed.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home