Wednesday, December 08, 2010

John Lennon, Jim Morrison, dahlias, brooms, opiates, 2042, 5-4 shootout wins

Bingo of the evening:

DOCKAGES (229 points) - against Chrissy B.


High-scoring words of the evening:

DAHLIA (155 points) - against Jennifer S. [5W used twice, hook off FIRE to make AFIRE]
BROOM (198 points) - against Janet S. [2W, two 3W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
DOCKAGES (229 points) - against Chrissy B. [two 3W, hook off DAZE for a plural, bingo]
OPIATES (198 points) - against Yvonne S. [2W, two 3W]


Sarah G.'s response to the number meme: "You are awesome, and your attention to English grammar makes me jealous. Your mother is hilarious with all the things she says. You are a great friend, and I am glad to have you in my life, even if I send out Xmas cards three months too late. :D" SO TRUE!

I hope I'm not getting sick! John Lennon was murdered 30 years ago today, and Jim Morrison would have been 67 today had HE lived. Wow! Also, Candy apparently tried to call me tonight: GIVE ME SOME WARNING NEXT TIME! The Canucks won 5-4 against the Ducks in a shootout just now, too. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home