Sunday, December 19, 2010

Scratched eye = circumstances beyond my control, man! / Gingerbread Cookies

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

BOVIDS (277 points) - against Yvonne S. [3W, two 2W, 3L on B used twice, hook off AS to make BAS]
URTEXT (120 points) - against Teresa J. [4W, 2W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}


Eric called me this morning at 8:45, ten minutes after I finally got out of bed since I didn't want to leave the warmth. He said he'd scratched his eye somehow (how did THAT happen?!), so I assumed he'd stay home, and he added that I still had time to maybe call Ivan. With my crap night of sleep, that wasn't happening - thank goodness I hadn't nuked my Crustini yet! Put that in the fridge after figuring that the freezer would crack the plate after I put it in the microwave, then went back to bed. Got up again at 1:30, which was a much more reasonable time, haha.




You Are Steady and Stable



You're the type of person who doesn't change from year to year. You can be counted on to be you.

You are well-grounded and reasonable. You can look at things calmly, even when emotions are involved.



For you, the holidays are about family and tradition. You prefer to do things mostly the same way year after year.

If anything, you are likely to add someone or something to your celebration without taking anything away. You like your holiday traditions to grow over time.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home