Saturday, October 09, 2010

John Lennon, 70, afternoon weddings, Pittsburgh dream, fall-inspired names, RICHIE RICH

Happy 70th Birthday, John Lennon. I wonder what you would have made of the world today - particularly the Internet, and new music technology...

Thank GOD that Calla and Stanford's wedding is in the afternoon! Enough time to check online stuff is necessary! (Candace agrees!) Had a dream about quadruple Vicky Shourounis appearing around me (one of whom was smoking) at a baseball diamond - my mom tried convincing me to go on escalators in the building, but I was having none of it. I got to see the Pittsburgh Pirates take batting practice in their blue uniforms, and got to man their carrels of mail. No idea where that dream came from, and I certainly haven't been watching Alanis Morissette's IRONIC video (where she appears in quadruple) lately!

I got a call from Eric's phone number just now; of course I assumed it was him, so I answered the phone with "Yo." It turned out to be his mother Veronica! Hahahaha, oops! After saying hi and "how are you" (curse this need to be polite! - just kidding!), she said that Eric had had a busy morning (as usual) and was enroute to my place. Told me to enjoy the wedding - should be doable, but of course it won't be like LAST week, haha!



Your Fall-Inspired Name is Dahlia Pumpkin



How delightful!

Trivia fact for Saturday, Oct. 9: Why were most of the cast members over six feet tall in the 1994 film comedy Richie Rich? To make the film's star, Macaulay Culkin (who was almost five feet six when the film was shot) appear shorter and younger. It was Culkin's last child-star role.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home