Friday, October 08, 2010

Fusillades of bullets, perfidious blackguards, Spanish, and proofreading

Bingo of the afternoon:

MISLAYER (65 points) - against Patricia Y.


High-scoring word of the afternoon:

AMORISTS (100 points) - against Roberta W. [5W]


Eric called while I was in the shower; I bet that it had to do with the perfidious blackguard, and I was right! He greeted me in Spanish, and I told him that Randal would greet me with a fusillade of bullets in a perfectly-crafted act of revenge that's been simmering for three years! Says he has worship practice, so will need to be at the church at 6-ish.... oh sure, just delay the inevitable! He thought Raymond was the perfidious blackguard, but it could be either of them, really! Then I got on the "do it in public" bit - my good deed for the week was telling Randal to proofread his damn email, haha! (whether he has a subject attached to it or not) AWKWARD!

Later, he reminded me via email about snacks - my forgetting last month actually worked out quite well, since it was the week that Mr. Creep HAD to be in town. The less time in a room with him, the better! (especially if my misguided friends are talking to him like nothing's wrong...) Hopefully, he won't decide to ruin the week of the 15th! Then he reminded us about returning to Committee... yeah, yeah. :P

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home