Saturday, October 23, 2010

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT cuts into my downtime! / City Parks / Aardvarks

Went to bed at 4 AM, which I guess is still better than 5:30 AM, but I couldn't get to sleep till 6 AM; that explains why I got up at 2 PM! Still a good thing I'm not at the conference right now, haha! Fielded a "schedule" email from Jon, so responded with my own rather un-busy schedule, heh. Seems that Halloween weekend is busy - I guess that the ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT marathon IS on. Sigh... there goes my downtime!




You Crave Rest



You are optimistic about both your present and your future. Things are going well for you.



You see love as companionship. You're the type of person who would fall for his or her best friend.



You expect other people to respect you. You are respectful of them in return.



Your inner child is energetic. You still have a lot of enthusiasm every day.


Trivia fact for Saturday, Oct. 23: What do aardvarks eat? Ants and termites. The name "aardvark" means "earth pig" in the Afrikaans language.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home