Thursday, September 30, 2010

The things I do for coinage... vending machines and Bob the Bike Guy / September 2010 BBT Tally

While doing laundry, I randomly encountered Bob the Bike Guy in the laundry room. Since he was using the dryer which took loonies and quarters, I had to use the vending machine in the foyer to get some more quarters for the other dryer which ONLY takes that coin! Thank goodness I had two loonies in my wallet! Got myself some Brisk iced tea, and that's the only time I'll use the vending machines! We politely greeted each other, and wished each other a good afternoon (he thanked me for that!) - he wishes his afternoon could be better, heh. He also forgot to leave his laundry basket IN the room, almost taking it out with him. I've been there and done that...

Meme from Lisa Barnard: Tough girls come from New York, sweet girls come from Alabama, but we CANADIAN girls have fire and ice in our blood. We can drive four-wheelers, play hockey, be a princess, or throw left hooks; drink and hunt with the boys, then cook like mom! We are raised with hearts of gold. Most of all, we have an opinion, and you know you're going to hear it. Repost if you're a Canadian girl!!!!!!


MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY, SEPTEMBER 2010 (2)

peach milk tea @ Tea Team (Friday, Sept. 17)
passion fruit @ Flaming Wok (Monday, Sept. 27)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home