Friday, September 17, 2010

Sean O. being a bank with dollar coins and bills (dream) / Steph / Paint

I had a vague dream about Billie, her friend Sean O., grabbing $50 and $20 bills from their backs, taking loonies and toonies by the same method since Sean was getting mad that we never paid him for stuff, and my sister complaining about being a bank. No idea why I had that one! Speaking of my sister, she just called to wish me a happy birthday. She says Jeremy FORGOT his jacket (with keys and such!) at the townhouse on Wednesday, but didn't realize it till she'd driven him and Nathan home! So the poor guy had to take the Canada Line and arrange a meet-up with Dad!

I bet he was TIRED after that... I'll have to ask him what time he got home! She's working tonight, but promises me 34 butt-slaps in front of everyone on Sunday - yikes! Yes, people, we have a strange family! Also discussed Robin, Teunis living a life of adventure, South Surrey being WAY closer than up north (especially in terms of travel time when you need someone physically there!), it being better on Wednesday with people there, Jeremy's Labor Day sale at the furniture warehouse, and other things. Interesting stuff!




You Are Deep



You try to observe the world rather than judge it. You feel like you are here to learn.

You see every side to people. You know that things are complicated and nuanced.



You have trouble getting along with people who are flippant or silly. You crave substance.

You connect best with philosophical, thoughtful types. Your friends care about ideas.

After last night's conversation, I'd say this mostly sounds like me! But... *looks over at person on couch* I like SOME silliness! You can't be serious ALL the time!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home