Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bravely being near Joey's seat, CHINESE ERIC, Wrathchild, and Danielle

Interesting rack of the afternoon:

NEARSEAT (against Julie M.; read this as "near seat")


High-scoring words of the afternoon:

JOEYS (156 points) - against Kimberly S. [4W, hook off SOFA for a plural]
BRAVES (368 points) - against Anne M. [two 4W, 3L on B]


Steve L. (wrathchild) also left me a birthday wish on my wall... Adelaide is certainly a different timezone, too! Says he's going out tonight to help a friend celebrate a similar occasion, so he'll be thinking of me. Sounds good to me, haha! The Ubuntu Forums have also wished me a happy birthday "today" - interesting time zone difference, haha. Danielle left me a wall post to say she's sorry she couldn't make it out last night - that's okay!

Carol B. has started a birthday thread over at Our Place, and Debbie has responded to it. Chinese Eric got on MSN to say hi and wish me a happy one, too - "you're just wiser! hahaha!" Says he MAY be headed HOME in May or June at the earliest (with Gena) since his heart is still in Canada. TIED FOR BEST PRESENT EVER, with Teunis being around again of course! Also discussed his missing hockey, Nathan, my being a good friend, building his empire in Canada, seeing his family and good friends whom he misses, saying hi to everyone for him, and other stuff.


I also got a virtual gift from LiveJournal. The attached message reads: "I hear it's time to celebrate your big day with some double-stuffed Oreo cookies and milk. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and may all your wishes come true! Love always, Frank." That won't make me forget about the Facebook and Twitter privacy BS, but it is cute!




Seems I posted this entry and ate something just in time. White Eric called to say he's on his way for the Committee Meeting tonight - he sounds like a blood-sucking vampire, haha!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home