Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wild guesses: KILLING SIMS CHARACTERS!!!

Eric picked me up, and then ceased to talk to me. Instead, he tried communicating to me through gestures. I'm not sure how well that worked, because I kept on making these very wild guesses! ("It's 'Eric is being a poo' day! You're trying to predict my death by drowning? You killed off all your SIMS characters?! You did speed in the rain?! Did my mother enjoin you to keep quiet?!") At the church door, he told me to THINK SMALL - I don't really think I need to know something crazy, haha! We talked to Kevin, Jen, and Pastor John about planning / the games night which didn't go too well (competitiveness) / gift certificates / Martin / Albert / Connie / Raymond / Randal / Calla / Wesley / SERVANTS and Jon / Cindy and stress / Dylan being sick / Deb / Jen going to Hong Kong because her 41-year-old cousin died from a collapse / other things.

On the way home, Eric broke his "vow of silence" to say that he was trying to say that the speedbumps at my place had been painted! Discussed Teunis, communication, last night, tomorrow night, my being "drunk," mind-reading, #4 / Alderbridge, pneumonia, Raymond wearing purple a lot lately, Mr. Creep NOT ruining my birthday weekend, and other things. When I got home, I found that the Baby's Named A Bad Bad Thing forum / Julie S. (julie709) / Candy B. (Phoenix) / the Crime Library message board had all left birthday wishes for me! Teunis isn't home yet, but that's okay since he has spare keys!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home