Friday, September 17, 2010

Gotta love these late-night talks about anything and everything!

Teunis and I stayed up late talking about personal things, perception, expectations, the past, terrorists, the Koran, communication, health, Jordan, mold, allergic reactions, Mr. Creep, unsafe people, stories, foggy heads, filters, respect, friendliness, information, and a whole bunch of other stuff. It was quite an interesting conversation, and I hope I listened well enough for him to be comfortable! When I got back to the computer, I found that Quizopolis / Citrus / Vicky S. / Jess had left me birthday wishes... how nice! Of course, Corey had recommended strippers and booze: "I'm sure they'll come at 4 AM!" This only served to remind me that Eric had asked about the egg liqueur - none of that here this time, man!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home