Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Vodka, quays, enjoyment of distortion, Therion, autism, maggots, and hockey sticks

High-scoring words of the late afternoon:

VODKA (272 points) - against Eric G. [4W, two 2W] {he played "CAKE" before this, so "mmm... vodka cake..." was what he said on his next turn!}
MAINTOP (140 points) - against Susan W. [5W, 2W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
QUAYSIDE (264 points) - against Angela V. [3W, 4W]


It's good that Teunis is enjoying himself with the distorted guitar and fiddle / silly music experiment - having FUN is a good thing! No need to apologize for that! Even if SCOTLAND THE BRAVE is out of time, he did post the mp3 to Facebook! We also discussed tonight's arrangements; I did ask Eric for a ride when I was over at his house on Sunday, and I highly doubt my mother puts tomatoes and peppers in her desserts! Of course, it's wise to be cautious about such things, even if Pho is awesome for him! Apparently, he also knows someone in New York who lives in a house with five moms / three dads / two kids. Not quite sure how that works, but okay then... o_O

Talked about psychiatrists, Therion, routers, my computer volume being DOWN inexplicably, interesting songs, his drums being right about the rainy weather, power bars, changing before dinner, notepads, the Muppets, Harry Belafonte, rice, code / programming / screensavers / laptops having internal monitors, and more. Also discussed his uncle and CROCODILE DUNDEE, Scott / Alicia / friendship / brothers / his mom / taking Scott's mom out for the day tomorrow (egg colors / violent chickens), Robin / autism and social cues (Sean and Gwyneth are the same), my Committee Meeting tomorrow, McDonalds and maggots in burgers, Kevin as a health inspector, and more. Might as well be courteous with the plans thing!

Thank goodness for the "Undo discard" in Gmail, since I pressed the wrong button when I meant to save it! Oh man, it would NOT have been pretty if I hadn't clued in! Eric called just now to say that he has to pick up some hockey sticks at SportsChek ahead of time, and surprisingly didn't call me on "turning plural," haha! Of course, I was very amused when he told me this, and he asked whether I was okay. What do I say EVERY TIME he asks me this question?! Silly boy... :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home