Saturday, September 18, 2010

You want burgers for breakfast?! Wow!

Henry and I discussed school and other things on the way to church. When we got there, Jessica wished me a happy belated birthday as I interacted with Auntie Kam (Golden's not here!), her daughter Zoe, Sabrina (the police record check is too far - parking's a pain!), Cynthia (my sister used to be her Awana leader!), Chrystal, Victor x2, Connie and her son Christian (last names!), Hannah, Amanda, Eunice, Emily, Nina, Jinny (toy swords!), Ian M., Rosenda, Sonya, Anne, Harrison, Martin, and others. I formally met Jason's brother Daniel with a handshake, since last week had been kind of chaotic. Using the same reasoning, I finally told Elaine that I was sorry to hear about her mom dying of cancer. Chris said he hadn't eaten anything all day, so the barbecue preparations made him starve, of course! Eric T. (PEE JOKES!) gave out expired Fruitsations candy to the leaders only, while Sean talked to me about the barbecue food and what they were going to do with it.

On the way home, I discussed history / pioneers / math / division / multiplication / dragons / STARCRAFT with the boys. Ian said that ghosts were able to kill the police because the police only had half the AP (Ability Points) of the ghosts, even if they had a lot of attack power - hahaha, okay! They also talked about characters, burgers for breakfast (wow!), the hospital close to my house, being born in different cities, taking off clothing layers, water bottles, and more. John thinks I should start playing STARCRAFT, hahaha. Little does he know that my computer probably wouldn't be able to handle it! The radio was ON when I got home, which was surprising! Teresa says that she's at White Spot celebrating her daughter Evelyn's eighth birthday... unsure if I'll stop by, haha. Cindy also says that RANDAL is our new group leader... I guess we did discuss that during Thursday's Committee Meeting, and he sent us a formal email about that. Should be okay, I guess...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home