Friday, September 24, 2010

Dream of Alysha, Scott, Harrison, WARM HARD JELLO, and dance class / Photos

I had a weird dream where I was responsible for watching over some kids at church during service. Harrison didn't like it when I sat down right next to him, but was curious about the contents of my blue Aldo bag, which I put on the floor. I showed him some stuff ("TRANSFORMERS!") There was one little girl who liked wandering away from the pews during the proceedings, so I had to follow her carefully. She liked looking out the window at the traffic for some reason! After service, a bunch of us went to supervise a gathering of homeless people being given microwaveable meals (in these bright red-orange boxes!) and suchlike. There was a pixie-ish person who wanted to be known as WarmHardJello, so we respectfully called him that instead of a real name.

Later, my friends and I went to Alysha's house, where she had a great quantity of those same red-orange boxes. She gave us some word search / puzzle books, a bunch of leftovers in Styrofoam containers, and more stuff besides. Her future husband Scott was just hanging around and observing... he revealed to us that ALYSHA was the troll named "WarmHardJello" because she used rather clever disguises. After that, we found excuses to leave - I glanced at the clock, which read 6:10 PM, and declared that I was late for dance class. However, I was delayed since I had to make sure all my things were right nearby as I got ready to leave. UGH! Then I woke up - not sure why I had it. Haven't been thinking about warmhardjello (who IS a troll, from what I understand) for quite some time, although Teunis and I did discuss dance class / Alysha / Scott / homeless people / people being made homeless recently! I haven't seen Harrison since last Saturday at Awana, either. HMM!

When I got up, Teunis was awake. He said HIS bizarre dream involving cellphones and such had woken him up - dreams do have that tendency! Says he'll be out of here by 5-ish, which is fine by me; he's not in a huge hurry, but is concerned about the incoming rain because of his computer equipment and such. It IS cool outside, as evidenced by the air through the open balcony door! Discussed fan-made movie trailers (ROBIN after Batman is killed! POKEMON!), his funny New York friend with the unconventional household, coconut scones, guestbooks, some family photos that his mom has on Facebook, and more. The last ten days have been interesting times, for sure!


I've discovered that Semagic now has a drop-down menu for location and tags; however, the tags menu doesn't really work if you have tags which are more than one word long, since it'll give you the tags starting with the first letter of the second word! (and it doesn't have tags which I *know* are in there, like "PUZZLES") Not exactly what you want, but at least they have the option?




You Should Eat



It's likely that you've been going through a hard time, and you need to rest and refuel.

You could do with some nourishment, and not just the caloric kind. It's time to take care of yourself.



You find happiness when you put your own needs first. You deserve the best, and you should be pampered more.

Relax, indulge, and allow yourself to feel totally full. You've earned it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home