Saturday, August 14, 2010

Conspiracies, mushrooms in a huge room, cake or pie

Eric got on MSN at 11:30 to inform me that I had "missed the best Bible Study ever... we didn't shuffle, that's for sure." As I told him, how do I know he isn't part of a conspiracy?! Hahaha. He said that he was going to the BBQ next Friday, so should reply to that Evite - good idea, since I should do the same thing. Hey, maybe Teunis and Jordan can make it out to that, although I'm still concerned about the gas cost even if the church IS only a few blocks from Jordan's! Then again, there will probably be mushrooms there - the fellowship hall is a HUGE room, but I don't want to be responsible for deadly mushroom allergies. Perhaps not!

Eric and I are currently discussing how the potentiality of tomatoes on burgers (at HIS place about a week after the Fellowship BBQ - Aug. 29 at 6?) would affect either of them, haha. I told him that the guys probably wouldn't be bringing their weapons to the barbecue, haha! When I further told him to open his place up to the right people, he said that he'd invited Raymond / Randal / Mr. Creep / Dave Wong... and Korey, but that he was in Ontario, so he probably wouldn't come. "Are those the right people?" earned him a death threat!




You Are Cake



You are sweet - at times overly so. You can be a bit overwhelming.

You're always ready to party, and you're usually one of the last ones to leave an event.



You are there for your friends in the best and worst of times. You make anyone's day.

You are soothing, accepting, and totally comforting. No wonder so many people love you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home