Saturday, August 14, 2010

Urinating on lingerie as a project / Correction isn't rude! / Mauve

High-scoring words of the night:

LINGERIE (190 points) - against Josephine S. [two 5W]
URINATED (190 points) - against Susan J. [3W, 5W]
PROJET (110 points) - against Kelly M. [3W, 2W used twice, hook off DEN to make DENT]


Man, I'm glad that Friday the 13th is over for now! Had a nap and caught up on some things (also finished tagging the status entries), so now I feel better for the "off" day from Fellowship... imagine trying to get caught up when I feel SERIOUSLY tired! I've found out that Carol B. thought a grammar correction I made was rude - well, excuse ME since I'll do it anyway! Then again, that message board seems overly tolerant of grammar and spelling mistakes...


Trivia fact for Saturday, Aug. 14: What color did artist James Abbott McNeill Whistler dismiss as "just pink trying to be purple"? Mauve.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home