Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Grandma's forgetfulness translates into more downtime...

Turns out Grandma FORGOT that we were hanging out - after a few minutes of waiting when I'd called into the house, I left to do some shopping. Bought toilet paper (we definitely need some around here after the last couple of weeks - now Teunis says he feels bad; NOT MY INTENTION!), hand sanitizer, Winterfresh / Polar Ice Excel gum, and a bit of milk at London Drugs. Got home and called Dad to let him know what had happened - he thanked me for my efforts, heh. He had told Grandma this morning that I was coming over, but she put the second lock on anyway! Then I called Eric - 6:15 for dinner and such should definitely be doable again! Talked to Teunis about money, Photoshop, war pictures, baby manatees, eating chicken Sidekicks, noodles which resemble rice (and which are also apparently disgusting), toilet paper, his wok, storage, boxes / tubs, appointments, computer sound and speakers, and more. Checked email, too - only Dylan would send out an agenda from 2009, hahaha!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home