Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bento boxes, garlic mashed potatoes, white cheddar popcorn, and Ross Gellar

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

BENTO (206 points) - against Juliane B. [4W, 5W, hook off FANG to make OF]
OPTIMA (832 points) - against Diane T. [two 4W, two 2W]
TACKING (300 points) - against Cheryl G. [3W, 5W]
JETON (592 points) - against Lisa C. [two 4W, 3L on J]
OUTROARS (129 points - against Janie J. [2W, 5W, hook off SKI to make SKIT]
BITING (114 points) - against Suzette W. [4W, 2W, hook off WO to make TWO]
QATS (145 points) - against Brenda S. [5W, 2L on Q, hook off AGE for a plural]
AKIMBO (276 points) - against Heather R. [4W, 3W]
PILOT (161 points) - against Will M. [two 3W]


I'm at the library on OLIVER / GIBSON now - since I went to return books, I might as well use the computer! Some guy in here just accused someone else of WHIPPING IT OUT, if you know what I mean... oh my. The red-haired woman next to me sounded like a dying cow, laughing at whatever videos she's viewing. Oh well, this is what happens when you go out in public! After 3, LiveJournal was STILL blocked! Ugh. At home, I plan to finish the garlic mashed potatoes and the white cheddar popcorn. Yes, I know - not healthy as such, but it works. :D


Candace just sent me this picture, saying that Ross and I would get along SO well... I believe it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home