Monday, July 12, 2010

Harrison cutting hair with overhead string (dream) / TMI / Argentine Name

I had a weird dream where I was busing everywhere, and then came upon two little kids (Harrison and a little friend) who were cutting their stepsister's hair using a taut string suspended overhead. Their mother (who looked like the mom from TROLL 2) caught them, so gave them a huge lecture. While this was going on, I spotted Jeremy. When I said that I had a mouse in my room, he said that he had THREE of the damned things! Later on, Jessica G. (hellsings_home) got a WHOLE BUNCH of Christmas cards from holiday_wishes, Krista (geek_dragon), Steve and Carol (Viper and Nutty from Our Place), and more. We also determined that Tuesday should be the first day of every month, in honor of Princess Diana, then I woke up. Almost no idea why I had the dream, except the insane amount of busing time I logged on Saturday, plus watching TROLL 2.

On another note: I HATE TMI EMERGENCIES! POOP!




Your Argentine Name is Adelgonda Asuncion Morales



The one who loves you will make you weep.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home