Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Editing DONE! / Dylan delivering a baby WOULD be scary!

I've done a lot of editing and tagging on my Friends List Categories entries / LJ-Based Games entries, so I'm glad that's over with for now! Thank goodness the computer seems more stable ever since Teunis fiddled with the RAM and such last week, too! Otherwise, it would have taken FOREVER with a zillion restarts.... AIYA!

Dianne sent us an email about paddle surfing for only $12, and added that nobody was delivering any babies today. "If you want to deliver a baby, now is the time! One patient and a LOT of nurses = YOU AS THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION!" Dylan replied to say that he'd do it - the paddle surfing, and not the baby delivery, so I had to reply and say: "Dylan delivering a baby? Scary thought!" His response: "That's right - it would be scary! Even more so if my hand's already mangled by Deb's death grip! So, honey, if you're reading this, don't grab my hand if you're in labor... I'll get you a rubber ducky instead! :)" HAHAHAHAHA! Now I'm tired for some reason, so I'll just take a nap... Teunis is still sleeping, anyway. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home